employee assistance program
Tri-County Schools Insurance Group offers a specialized Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for its members. The EAP program is a confidential, professional resource that is coordinated by Human Behavior Associates, Inc. (HBA) to provide counseling and other assistance programs.
What Specific Services Are Available?
• No cost counseling services with licensed, professional counselors.
• Free legal consultations. Reduced fee legal services.
• Free debt counseling. Low cost debt repayment plans.
• Free financial planning services.
• Preferred rates for treatment of psychiatric, emotional, marital/family and substance abuse problems.
• Referral services for community resources, self-help support groups, eldercare and childcare resources and other services.
How Much Does it Cost?
You may consult a licensed counselor or attorney at no cost. Tri-County Schools Insurance Group has contracted with HBA to provide a specific number of no-cost counseling sessions. For continued treatment, ongoing legal services, financial planning or debt management services, there may be charges. HBA has arranged for lowered costs for any continuing services.
Who Pays for the EAP?
The services of the EAP are paid for by Tri-County Schools Insurance Group. It is recognized that the employee with a personal or family problem is at a higher risk of having health problems. Therefore, this program is an investment in the quality of life and health for all employees.
Is the EAP Private?
All contact between employees and the EAP is strictly confidential. No one is advised regarding who uses the program.
Your personal matters will not be disclosed to anyone without your written request.
How Do I Request Help?
The help line is available 24-hours per day. When you call the toll-free number, (800) 937-7770, request access your EAP program. The program staff will refer you to the most appropriate resource for your issues. You will be referred to local counselors, attorneys, treatment centers, self-help programs and other sources of immediate assistance.
© TRI-COUNTY SCHOOLS INSURANCE GROUP