Interactive Health Solutions provides participants early identification of health concerns. A FREE Health Evaluation is offered by TCSIG to all employees, spouses and retirees who participate in our Group's Health Plan. You will incur no out-of-pocket expense. Your free health evaluation includes testing for cardiovascular disease, diabetes, liver and kidney disease and much more. In addition, women age 40 and above will receive a thyroid screening, and men age 40 and above will receive a PSA blood test for prostate cancer.
- Free comprehensive participant health evaluations - delivered conveniently throughout the U.S. either at the workplace or through a network of over 1,100 designed facilities.
- A printed, confidential Personal Health Report that documents and explains to the participant their health status.
- Option to fax your IHS evaluation directly to your physician - IHS Fax Your Results.
- An interactive health management website that incorporates a participant's virtual medical record with an award winning health information and education resource.
- A connection of health evaluation results (HIPAA complaint) to the program to insure that at-risk participants receive the right level of care -- before a more serious problem occurs.
Have you signed up for your FREE Preventive Health Evaluation yet? It’s available to all employees, retirees, and their enrolled spouses! Testing dates are April through May 2012. Please go to www.interactivehs.com to schedule your test. Use “VATSW” as the sponsor code..