Tri-County Schools Insurance Group is a non-profit, joint powers authority working to the mutual advantage of employers and employees by providing each district, county office of education or other public entity health care options, while maintaining the most comprehensive and affordable health care coverage available.
Tri-County Schools Insurance Group offers the following Medical Plans:
• PPO Summary of Benefits at a Glance effective July 1, 2016
• PPO Plan Document (Preferred Provider Organization)
• CDHP Plan Document (Consumer Driven Health Plan - an HSA Qualified Plan)
• Kaiser High Plan Summary effective July 1, 2016
• Kaiser Low Plan Summary effective July 1, 2016
• Kaiser High Senior Advantage Plan Summary effective July 1, 2014
• Kaiser Low Senior Advantage Plan Summary effective July 1, 2014
For further information, please consult the PPO Plan Document or the CDHP Plan Document for complete details.
To review a summary of your Plan benefits, including Deductibles and Coinsurance, please select either the PPO
Plan Summary or the CDHP Plan Summary.
Tri-County Schools Insurance Group also makes available two Kaiser options. Please contact your employer's personnel department to see if they offer Kaiser.
© TRI-COUNTY SCHOOLS INSURANCE GROUP