Tri-County Schools Insurance Group offers three comprehensive Vision plans.
To view your personal benefit information, register online at VSP
Mental Health/EAP Program
Anthem EAP (800) 999-7222
anthemEAP.com, Company code: TCSIG
TCSIG partners with Anthem Blue Cross to offer members a robust Mental Health network and Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
If your current provider is not in the Anthem network, please ask your provider to reach out to Anthem Provider Services at (888) 252-2680 or visit their website at https://www.anthem.com/ca/provider/getting-started/ in order to become a participating provider.
If you would like to utilize Anthem EAP services, please call
(800) 999-7222 or go to anthemEAP.com and enter your company code: TCSIG.
Anthem Livehealth Online - Psychology Demo
Kaiser plan members can utilize two new mental health and wellness apps at no charge. To get the apps. members can log onto: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/health-wellness/mental-health/tools-resources/digital?kp_shortcut_referrer=kp.org/selfcareapps
Self-care at your fingertips — at no cost to members
Everyone needs support for total health — mind, body, and spirit. These wellness apps can help you navigate life’s challenges, and make small changes to improve your sleep, mood, relationships, and more. It’s self-care made easy, designed to help you live well and thrive.
Calm — an app for meditation, mental resilience, and sleep
Calm is the #1 app for meditation and sleep — designed to help lower stress, reduce anxiety, and more. Kaiser Permanente members can access all the great features of Calm at no cost, including:
• The Daily Calm, exploring a fresh mindful theme each day
• More than 100 guided meditations
• Sleep Stories to soothe you into deeper and better sleep
• Video lessons on mindful movement and gentle stretching
myStrength — an app to improve your awareness and adapt to life
myStrength is a personalized program that helps you improve your awareness and change behaviors. Kaiser Permanente members can explore interactive activities, in-the-moment coping tools, community support, and more at no cost.
• Mindfulness and meditation activities
• Tailored programs for managing depression, stress, anxiety, and more
• Tools for setting goals and preferences, tracking current emotional states and ongoing life events, and viewing your progress